Saturday, August 14, 2010

* INSERT NAME HERE * - Latest Loots - 14 August 2010.

Well, here's another 'Latest Loots' again. I've decided to do a Latest Loots only when i have 3 new stuff or something really epic. Maybe a MG or something? Lol. Enough Nagging.Let's rock.


BAKUC Nippers. Well, i was actually looking for the Tamiya one which costs about 49 bucks, but hell, this fella cost me 39 bucks and is seemingly better in a way.


Check that blade out and BAKUC MASKED WEIRDO =D

Next up.

BLING BLING HYAKUSHIKI SHIRT FROM UNIQLO. LOL.
This isn't exactly new. I got in about a month back. I actually wanted something else but all they had was this guy, Don't get me wrong. I DO love the Hyakushiki but only to a cetain extent (12m) =D


Here's something pirated.Obviously from china.

No comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment