Sunday, August 8, 2010

Alright. This is overdue. - Latest Loots,8 August,2010

Seriously overdue. I planned to do this on the 5th, but i couldn't get around to doing it. Well, better late than never. Also, i only do Latest Loots when i have at least 3 things to update. If i didn't do that, you'd die of spammature. JK.moving on.

I actually picked the Moukusou Sonken Gundam on the 2nd, 3days before its release. And during that time. I noticed something. I can't bloody hand paint. So i grabbed a paint remover and Masking sol too.


As you know,i recently got a RG RX-78-2.I saw a picture on Z's blog with the gundam with these beamsabers and i couldn't resist so i got them from Gunpla. These are G-Temple's 1/144 beam sabers which in my opinion, would look awesome with luminous pink.



My favorite upgrade take on an old sousou kit. I seriously have a thing for wings on my kits. Hmm. I'm gonna completely spray him with Gold,Metallic Red, and White. and maybe a little hand paint. Fingers crossed. Stay tuned for more =]

No comments:

Post a Comment