Saturday, July 31, 2010

Review - Mena's Room. =]

Well, i'm completely redecorating my room. So here it is,BEFORE anything else. Let's go.
My door. Wahahah. LOL.
My Wall. Yeah. It's a poster whore. ROFL.
My 'TOO BIG FOR MY CABINET" MG's.
1.) I dislike 1/144s so i shove them up there. And if you cant see it, thats a Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom behind them.
My MS Hanger. LOL. only 1/100s.

My MGs which need Action bases. Exia Repair is kinda lonely. Hmm,
My SD Shelve.LOL.
My Bed's Headboard. LOL at the cute youndaime

My Messy ass table.
My Wall and notice board.
My SD Sangokuden shelve. lol.
Some more posters.
My Glass cabinet for my custom paintjobs and spraypaints.
Spare parts for kits. They are kept in ziplocks and are labeled.
Trays of parts,polycaps and fixed up stuff that i've put away.

My unbuilt kits,yikes.
My Window.
Quite a view eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment